- Happy Eggs Heritage Breed
- Cilantro, red onions, avocado, queso fresco
- 2 oz tortilla chips
For the Rojo Sauce:
- 5-6 roma tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 chipotle in adobo sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and on a sheet tray roast your tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, garlic cloves, olive oil, adobo sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 30-45 minutes.
- After, add in a blender until smooth.
- In a skillet, heat up your sauce and add in your tortilla chips.
- Toss to coat and don’t let them sit
too long to get soggy in the heat.
- Transfer to a plate and fry your eggs in the same skillet.
- Top your chilaquiles with your fried eggs, cilantro, red onions, avocado and queso fresco.
- Serve immediately!