- 8 Heritage Breed eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- Crack 8 Happy Egg Blue & Brown Heritage Breed Eggs into a large bowl, whisk until the yolks and whites are combined, add salt and pepper now.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tbs avocado oil, then add 3 cups of spinach and cook until mostly wilted.
- Add the spinach to a a greased baking dish, then pour the whisked eggs over it.
- Add 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes to the top of the eggs/spinach.
- Transfer to the oven and bake at 350°F for 25-30 min or until the eggs are completely set.
- Enjoy for breakfast with sweet potatoes or toast on the side