Happy Egg Salad
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt salt
- ground black pepper
- Hard boil eggs.
On Stove: Place eggs in a pot of cold water and place on stove. Bring water to a boil, cover the pot and then remove from heat. Let sit for 12 minutes. Gently place eggs in a bowl of ice water and let them sit for 5-10 minutes. Remove and peel off shell.
- Pressure Cooker: Pour 1 cup water in the pressure cooker. Place eggs on top of rack inside the cooker. Pressure cook for 7 minutes and then manually release pressure. Carefully remove eggs and place in ice water for 7 minutes.
- Peel In a large bowl mix together mayonnaise, mustard, onion, celery seed, dill, salt and pepper.
- Chop eggs and add into mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve on lettuce or on favorite bread.