Farmer’s Sheet Pan Breakfast
- 2 cups sweet potatoes, diced
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup mushrooms. sliced
- 4 Happy Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon cooking fat of choice (I use extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Optional: fresh herbs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread diced sweet potato, broccoli, red pepper strips, and mushroom slices in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. (I recommend a 12×17.)
- Drizzle olive oil over all veggies. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees. Use your spatula to create four little spaces for your eggs. Crack one Happy Egg Free Range Blue + Brown Heritage Breed eggs into each hole. Sprinkle salt on eggs.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6 to 10 minutes or until eggs are how you like them. Once done, sprinkle fresh herbs on top. (Basil, cilantro, or parsley all work great.) Enjoy!