Smoked Salmon Eggs with Crème Frâiche
8 oz. thinly sliced smoked salmon
4 tsp. crème frâiche
4 happy eggs
2 small dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 4 small ramekins with smoked salmon.
- Add 1 teaspoon crème frâiche to each ramekin and season with a little pepper. Crack 1 egg into each ramekin and fold overhanging salmon over egg.
- Place ramekins on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- While eggs are baking, cut rolls in half and cut a small slice off the bottom of each half so it does not wobble. Grill or toast cut sides of rolls.
- When eggs are set, invert each ramekin onto a roll half and serve immediately.